Speaking Opportunity: Predictive Analytics World – for Workforce
Greta Roberts, CEO of Talent Analytics, Corp. is honored to again be the Program Chair for Predictive Analytics World / for Workforce. She is currently designing the Agenda and an impressive lineup of Speakers for the April 2016 Conference and wants to extend a special invitation to our data scientist workforce friends, to speak at this prestigious event.
If you have an interesting Predictive Workforce Project and would like to be considered to speak at this conference, please click here to learn more about the conference and submit your speaking proposal for PAW Workforce.
- Describe a workforce analytics project – challenges, methods, and outcomes
- Refer to specific ROI and business value – that’s why you’re there
- Always ideal to co-present with a customer/business user
- Example: How Neural Networks predicted flight risk at Acme
- Example: Predicting Top Performing Call Center Reps at Acme
- Example: Challenges in Implementing a Black-Box Workforce Planning Model at Acme
- Example: How one model saves Acme a million dollars a year
- Describe useful concepts for workforce analytics practitioners:
- Example: How to talk about model validation to customers
- Example: Why can’t you just give me the number? Complexity, HR, and Business Needs
- Example: Recurring patterns in enterprise workforce data.
- Example: Employee Performance: more than the annual review
- Example: Is Employee Engagement predictive of anything?
- Example: How to find executive sponsorship for deep dive analytics
- Example: How to tell the difference between Fake Analytics, Real Analytics, and Academic Pipedreams
- Deeper discussions of methods and approaches to workforce analytics
- Example: Algorithm Selection for workforce modeling
- Example: Model thrashing vs. stability for real-life predictive implementation
- Example: Using Graph Theory to evaluate job paths and succession plans
- Example: Extracting a narrative from black-box models.
- Example: What can workforce analytics learn from other analytics domains?
- Example: Applying lessons from customer churn to employee churn
PAW Workforce 2016 Speaker Benefits:
- Opportunity to showcase your analytical talent to the marketplace
- Share your knowledge with other data scientists and business leaders at a prestigious predictive analytics conference
- Highlight your interesting projects / get acknowledged by the community
- Free attendance (for you and your customer) at the conference
- Learn from other innovators in the predictive industry
Proposals Due by: September 18, 2015
Questions? Email us.