Talent Analytics momentum is moving towards your business fast; either get behind it or risk getting trampled by the competition.
Here’s a quick look at the growth of Talent Analytics, Corp, the topic of talent analytics and related concepts through the end of May 2011:
Talent Analytics – Continuous Momentum!
- 500% more Google search engine results for talent analytics in the past 3 months
- 3000% (!) more visitors to talentanalytics.com in Q1 compared to Q4 2010 from 69 different countries on 6 continents.
- more than 1100 @talentanalytics followers with consistent growth in 2011
Everyone’s talking analytics!
- Deloitte: workforce analytics a ‘revolutionary’ 2011 human capital trend
- IDC: steady growth of business analytics investment through 2014
- Growth of research, webinars and conference presentations talking about the strategic value of workforce analytics
- Competing on Talent Analytics in the October 2010 HBR talks about talent analytics in the boardroom at companies like P&G, Google, Sysco and Best Buy
As you can tell from these examples, it’s happening now. This is an exciting time for organizations with talent analytics solutions and the entire HR technology industry. We’ll check back with more updates as analytics-driven talent insight becomes even more pervasive across industries worldwide.
Talent Analytics has momentum; it’s time to lead, follow, or get out of the way!
Mike Kennedy is a Technical Evangelist at Talent Analytics, Corp. He can be reached via email@example.com .