“The Workforce industry is gathering predictive momentum.
I can feel it / see it. Exciting times.”
– Talent Analytics CEO Greta Roberts, October 2015
Greta is absolutely right – there’s been significant momentum around predictive workforce topics – it seems to be everywhere – and we wanted to share some data points underscoring the dramatic growth of this exciting topic over the past few months.
- We’re averaging 200 – 400 on our predictive workforce webinars.
- Our Predictive Talent Analytics Forum LinkedIn Group has now reached over 1100 members – and is experiencing growth at a 34% rate over the past 2 quarters.
- We’ve been invited to speak at conferences as diverse as SAS’ Analytics 2015, INFORMS, Ethics and Compliance Initiative Fellows, and the Property Casualty Insurers Conference – with the common theme being attendees interested in predictive workforce analytics.
- We’re Chairing a dedicated predictive workforce analytics event as part of an established Predictive Analytics Conference series – Predictive Analytics World for Workforce – an event that attracted attendees and speakers from all over the world.
- A number of articles are cropping up in the mainstream press – with movement towards predictive from the broader workforce analytics trend.
- Predictive articles in solidly talent / workforce publications.
- Workforce articles in solidly predictive analytics publications like the Predictive Analytics Times – where both our CEO Greta Roberts and Chief Scientist Pasha Roberts are regular contributors.
What does this all mean for the predictive workforce industry? In a word: momentum.
From our point of view, it’s exciting and fun to witness (and help lead the charge by generating ) this momentum. There’s no signs of slowing down. We hope you’ll join us! We’re the place to keep you up to date on all things predictive workforce or talent analytics.
Subscribe to our blog & news feed to stay on the leading edge of the momentum.