- Five Ways to Select a High Value Predictive HR Project
- 15 Steps For Selecting A Talent Assessment Solution That Predicts Business Performance
- Are You Practicing Bad Data Science With Your Pre-Hire Talent Assessments?
- Employee Life Time Value and Cost Modeling
- The Three Vital Metrics for Every Employment Role
“The optimal time to predict flight risk is before you hire someone. Knowing one job candidate is three times more likely to leave within a year vs. another adds critical data to the hiring decision. With this added capability, Talent Analytics again advances how predictive analytics delivers real value to businesses and the workforce industry.”
– Jean Paul Isson, Global VP Predictive Analytics & BI at Monster Worldwide, Inc. and author of Win With Advanced Business Analytics
Request our Guide to Predicting Flight Risk.