Simple, Rapid, Repeatable, Unbiased
Collecting data can be difficult. Collecting people data in a quick, unbiased and repeatable way can be even more tricky. We’ve solved this problem, making it straightforward to quickly gather quantified Talent data that can be used over and over again for the life of the employee. Because of how quickly we gather the data we call this our Rapid Data Collection™ process (RDC).
The RDC process is one component of our SaaS Talent Analytics Platform, Advisor®. It extends a short series of statistically validated questions to rapidly gather self-reported information. Anti-gaming algorithms make it difficult to game the questions making the data reliable and accurate.
Benefits of Rapid Data Collection (RDC) Process
- Questions asked via a secure web link, making it accessible worldwide
- Questions answered one time over the employee lifecycle reducing the need to survey and resurvey as people move around the organization
- Talent data useful through entire employee lifecycle, extending the value / life of the data to the business
- Same questions asked for everyone, regardless of title or role, enabling the comparison of any individual (or set of individuals) to any other individual (or set of individuals).
- Fast data input process yields a fast time to answers and value for customers
Now that Talent Data has been collected by Advisor, learn how it can be used to predict outcomes and accelerate collaboration.