November 16, 2011
Can Talent Analytics be an Additional Business Analytics Dimension?
Presenter: Greta Roberts, CEO, Talent Analytics Corp
Business Intelligence initiatives seek to aggregate and visualize data from many different sources across the enterprise to allow executives and business leaders to rapidly monitor performance, inventory, financials and many other strategic areas of the business. Like the fuel gauge in your car, the goal of a Business Intelligence initiative is to predict and prevent problems before they arise.
While current Business Intelligence initiatives add value to the business, there is one critical piece of data that is missing – data about the people who do the work. Traditional people data currently being fed into BI systems is tactical, historic and kept outside the data warehouse in a silo away from mission critical performance data. Keeping people and performance data separate represents a lost opportunity to quantitatively link people with business outcomes and increase the accuracy of predictive models.
Listen to the webinar presented by Talent Analytics Corp CEO Greta Roberts on November 16 at 12 pm EST as she describes how Talent Analytics Corp facilitates more accurate predictive models by quantifying the link between “the people who do the work” and business outcomes.
Who Should Attend
- Business Intelligence software vendors interested in a new analytics dimension – “the people who do the work”;
- Businesses wanting to connect “the people who do the work” with business outcomes ;
- Talent Management vendors wanting to add insight about “the people who do the work” along with currently measured activity, learning, competency and performance data;
- Consulting Firms who understand “the people who do the work” are critical to successful business strategy execution.
- Predictive Analytics leaders wanting to enhance predictive models by including quantitative data about “the people who do the work”